Life at Communiqué PR is fast paced and focused. We are small team of smart and experienced communication professionals, who value creativity, highly collaborative relationships, delivering quality work and tangible results, and adding value with every interaction. Our goal is to exceed client expectations at every turn. Check out our core values to learn more about our firm.
Communiqué PR offers a comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plan. We pay 100 percent of the premiums for eligible full-time employees.
- Manage, maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring stakeholders are aligned. Manage a minimum of $300,000 to $500,000 in annual revenue.
- Partner with clients to understand communication and business objectives.
- Perform analysis of client objectives and make recommendations based on industry knowledge and trends.
- Identify short- and long-term strategic goals for client and translate them into a public relations plans, programs and campaigns. Plans should be realistic and achievable.
- Define and develop successful communication plans for clients and manage client expectations.
- Drive day-to-day client activity by managing or performing necessary work, including developing and writing interesting and effective press materials, placing stories, leading press tours, providing counsel to clients and more.
- Manage account activity to public relations budgets and consistently achieve revenue goals and client satisfaction.
- Lead client meetings, deliver presentations and facilitate client discussions.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, press, conference organizers and analysts while working to create opportunities for coverage.
- Sell or educate key stakeholders in client companies about the value of public relations and communication programs and grow client accounts.
- Provide guidance to and mentor junior staff and supervise account staff.
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors as needed.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to write and develop compelling and superb press materials, such as press releases, bylines, white papers, plans, speeches, and backgrounders.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective editor and industry analyst relationships. An understanding of how various media work.
- Strong understanding of and ability to execute PR plans, strategies and programs based on client objectives.
- Knowledge of social media and the ability to identify how it can be leveraged to achieve client objectives and communication strategy.
- Familiarity with the Associated Press style guide.
- Ability to effectively manage client budgets.
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaborate with others in a team environment.
- Positive attitude in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to facilitate meetings and make presentations.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new and interesting ideas.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field.
- Seven+ years of experience in public relations, preferably in an agency setting and/or within an applicable industry. Experience in the high-tech industry preferred.
- A minimum of one year of public relations account management or relevant execution experience, including developing communication plans, launch strategies, product positioning, and pitching stories.
For further consideration, please apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communiqué PR is seeking a Senior Account Executive with experience in public relations and content development to join its team. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a strong writer and communicator, and experienced in managing programs that support their clients’ business and communication objectives.
- Execute PR campaigns and projects while demonstrating critical thinking and creativity to drive meaningful results for the firm’s clients
- Grow and maintain client relationships by supporting Account Managers and other firm leaders
- Actively contribute in the development of strategic account plans and new business proposals
- Engage in proactive and reactive media outreach, including media pitching and story development
- Effectively develop a full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, FAQs, client correspondence, status reports, etc.
- Manage development and maintenance of media lists, coverage trackers and other key client-facing materials
- Oversee day-to-day planning of press events, client functions and/or networking meetings
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to develop a wide range of written materials, such as press releases, PR plans, blog posts, proactive pitches, social media content and briefing documents
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, industry analysts and key influencers
- Knowledge of social media and how it can be leveraged to support a client’s objectives and communication strategy
- Strong understanding of strategic PR planning process, including development of creative strategies and programs that support client objectives
- Solid understanding of AP style
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate client meetings and media briefings, and participate in new business presentations
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field
- Four to six years of experience in public relations, preferably in an agency setting and/or within the tech industry
- Two to three years of experience as an account executive involved in developing media materials and conducting media outreach
For further consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.