05.17.2013 | Anne Lindberg
Verdiem, one of our Seattle-based clients, delivers IT energy efficiency solutions for mid-sized to enterprise customers across vertical industries. One of the reasons we love working with Verdiem is because they have compelling and timely stories to tell.
For example, Verdiem’s Surveyor allows customers to lower their operating expenses, sometimes significantly, by reducing energy waste using Verdiem software. Verdiem can point proudly to its many customer success stories, including Partners HealthCare, which is saving over $1.2 million per year on its energy bills using Verdiem.
And that fits nicely into the growing concern of environmental sustainability in the business world. Even the federal government has now mandated that U.S. commercial and government buildings must significantly reduce energy consumption. Verdiem is contributing to the reduction in energy consumption, such as that seen by Partners, by continuing to deliver new, innovative solutions to market and offering stellar support to its customer base – all of which are excellent fodder for PR.
Through announcements, contributed content and creative story pitches, Communiqué PR was able to generate 21 articles since spring 2012 to raise awareness about the growing need for IT energy management and Verdiem’s successful solutions.
Below is a list of those 21 publications, along with links to the articles.
- Environmental Leader, “Verdiem adds international energy rate coverage to IT management software”
- ZDNet, “Power management software tracks multinational energy rates”
- Geekwire, “Keeping your workplace culture on the cutting edge”
- Seattle Business, “Changing your company’s culture can boost your bottom line”
- Techtarget, “No escaping networked-based IT power management”
- Government Technology, “How to save money by automating CPU power cycles”
- Journal of Business, “Software cuts energy use by city’s computer system”
- The Spokesman Review, “Spokane Public Schools district software pays big dividends”
- Seattle Times, “First there was Xbox, now there is Vbox”
- TMCnet Smart-Grid, “Save your energy with Verdiem’s IT and facility power management platform”
- Efficient Energy, “Integrated solution for energy savings in buidings and IT”
- West Penn Post-Gazette, “Sleeping computers bring savings”
- Xconomy, “New finance models for NW cleantech, sustainability as VC wanes”
- Government Technology, “Power management software helps Spokane, Washington go green”
- Health Management Technology, “Manage IT energy use and save cash along the way”
- Health Management Technology, “IT energy management: A no brainer for healthcare organizations”
- HealthLeaders, “Conserve energy to preserve margin”
- Washington Post, “Firms turn to IT to track energy consumption, cut costs”
- Government Computer News, “Printer analyzer can help keep energy phantoms at bay”
- Xconomy, “Seattle roundup”
- Energy Manager Today, “Printers, PCs hog energy at enterprises”
We are excited to continue our work with Verdiem, to aid their efforts in raising more awareness and supporting them in their business objectives.